You will likely commence by seeing All your family members physician or your son or daughter's pediatrician. You may be referred to a professional in ear, nose and throat (ENT) Diseases if the trouble has persisted for a long time, isn't responding to treatment or has happened regularly.Symptoms of Otitis MediaThe necessary elements of care in thes… Read More